WEEKLY SCHEDULE SUMMARY
7's team practices:
- Wednesdays and Fridays: 5 - 7pm at MLK Park, EPA
- Saturdays: TBD
Please arrive 10 minutes before practice so we can follow COVID safety protocols.
- Tuesdays: 4:00 - 5:30pm
- Saturdays: 9:00 - 11:00am
All practices are held at Rich May Field, EPA . Please arrive 10 minutes before practice so we can follow COVID safety protocols.
COVID - HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR PRACTICES
Player Drop Off
- Players must arrive ten minutes before practice starts and arrive wearing a face mask
- Players will be directed to the designated waiting area.
Symptom Check by the Club
- Players will be asked if they have any symptoms of illness including, but not limited to: high temperature/fever/chills, cough, sore throat, sneezing, headache, body aches, new loss of sense of taste or smell, difficulty breathing, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or fatigue.
- Players answering YES will not be allowed to enter the facility or practice.
- Players will have their temperature checked.
- Any participant or coach that exhibits any viral symptoms or has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed onto the fields. If a fever is found, the coach or athlete should contact their local physician and self-isolate for 14 days unless a negative test is confirmed beforehand.
- No spectators, parents etc. will be permitted onsite. Participants will be dropped off for practice and picked up afterward, there will be no areas designated for spectators.
- Carpooling is not allowed.
- After practice players will retrieve any items they brought with them from the kit area
- A 15-minute gap will be placed between practice groups to limit the number of persons in
- contact and provide a connected group for contact tracing purposes.
THE M-A RUGBY STORE IS OPEN!
For one week only, you can come to our M-A Rugby store and get your swag and help support M-A Rugby!
100% of the funds we raise go towards scholarships for players who can't afford their club dues.